Our Devices Are Considered Medical Devices, We Do Not Charge Sales Tax.
Compact 6 HD
Optelec’s Compact 6 HD is more than just another electronic magnifier. Only 14 mm thin, it is a pocket-sized, 6-inch touch screen magnifier for use at your desk, at a store, at home, at school, or at the office.
Enjoy superior magnification
With the Compact 6 HD, you can read magnified text in high contrast colors and view objects from a small distance. Thanks to its large 6-inch screen, you can fit more text on the screen for maximum overview. Ready to use within a second, the Compact 6 HD magnifies instantly after you turn it on.
Designed to meet your needs
With its two cameras, customizable touch screen buttons and interface, you can transform your Compact 6 HD and tailor it to your personal needs. Add the reading stand to read more comfortably at a desk or table or use it without the reading stand for spot-reading and magnifying nearby objects.
- View and magnify text, objects and photos
- Small and pocket-sized design
- More words on-screen for maximum overview
- Easy to hold thanks to the ergonomically designed side grips
- Instant on and ready to use within 1 second
- Customizable button bars
- Clock function
- Designed to move smoothly over reading materials
- Large 6-inch high brightness touch screen
- Continuous zoom: <0.5 to >21 times magnification
- 2 High Definition auto-focus cameras for reading and viewing objects and photographs
- High contrast semi-colors for easier reading
(set up to 4 combinations from a possible choice of 16)
- Reversible USB C connector for charging
- Rechargeable battery offering an average of 3 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 183 x 95 x 14 mm / 7.2 x 3.7 x 0.55 in
- Weight Compact 6 HD 270 grams / 9.5 ounces
- Weight Reading Stand 110 grams / 3.0 ounces
- 2-year standard warranty
C TECH provides fast, local support & training. Our friendly staff is always happy to hear from you if you have any questions or need assistance with setup, installation, and operation. Please give us a call at (845) 735-7907.