Our Devices Are Considered Medical Devices, We Do Not Charge Sales Tax.
WeWALK Smart Cane
WeWALK is an award-winning, revolutionary smart cane designed to improve the safety and mobility of visually impaired people, allowing them full and equal participation in everyday life. WeWALK is built by sighted and visually impaired people, driven by our own lived experiences.
The smart cane also connects to the WeWALK mobile app to provide a range of other features. The smart cane works in tandem with the app to help you navigate the world around you with fully accessible turn-by-turn GPS navigation, carefully developed for both blind and low vision users.
Travel safely with a front-mounted, ultrasonic sensor that provides haptic feedback through vibrations when obstacles above chest level are in range.
Obstacle Detection: Detect obstacle above chest level. Keep social distance with other easily thanks to this feature.
One-hand Free: Pair your phone with WeWALK and control it over WeWALK’s touchpad. With this, you will be able to reach all features while your phone is in your pocket.
Blind Friendly Navigation: WeWALK offers you a unique experience with clock wise, turn by turn navigation options. You are also able to adjust the text size and screen colors based on your choice.
What’s Around Me: Learn the popular places around you such as restaurants, cafes and shops just a click.
Public Transportation: Bus stops, timetables and more is on your cane now. All you need to do is entering “nearby stops” on the menu.
Voice Assistant: WeWALK is ready to take commands from you. Say where you want to go and WeWALK assistant takes you there!
- Connectivity: Connects to Smart Phones via Bluetooth 4.2 *Android 4.4 and iOS 10 and above
- Control: Gestures via WeWALK touchpad
- Weight: Smart cane handle weight: approximately 252 grams (0.55 pounds), Smart cane handle weight with graphite cane*: 360 – 370 grams (0.80 pounds) *Smart cane handle weight with cane will vary depending on cane size ordered.
- Battery: Battery life up top 20 hours* *According to the frequency of use
- Multilanguage Support: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish and Arabic
C TECH provides fast, local support & training. Our friendly staff is always happy to hear from you if you have any questions or need assistance with setup, installation, and operation. Please give us a call at (845) 735-7907.