The ViewPlus Max offers high-resolution tactile graphics in a desktop embosser. Braille is translated and embossed from MS Word in one touch. With 8 different distinctive dot heights users can transform images into readable tactile graphics. The dot height is automatically adjusted based on the visual color of the image. The darker the color the higher the dot and the lighter the color the lower the dot making it easy for users of all skill levels to make custom tactile graphics.
The Max is the perfect embosser for education! Not only is it approved for the Smarter Balanced testing program, but the Max also makes it easy to create exceptional braille and high-resolution tactile graphics for students! It’s compact size and sound-absorbing case also makes it great for schools, offices or homes where space is limited and noise levels really matter.
The included Tiger Software Suite is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics studio. It makes it easy to get accurate braille translation in seconds. Insert text and graphics within familiar programs such as Word and Excel and translate with the touch of a button. It’s great for users of all skill levels!
- Print speed: Up to 60 characters per second
- Printing Mode: Single-sided
- Tactile Resolution: 20 DPI
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights; Total of 8 Dot Heights: 7 for color and 1 for braille
- Paper: Width: 4 – 14 inches (101 – 355 mm)
- Weight: 30 – 140 lb. (50 – 230 gsm)
- Continuous, single-sheet feeder Capacity 1,000 pages
- Connection: Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Dimensions Height: 5.75 in Width: 23.5 in Depth: 13.5 in
- Weight: 22 lbs. (10 kg)
- Power Supply: 100 – 120V, or 220 – 240V; 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%); Standby: 10 W
C TECH provides fast, local support & training. Our friendly staff is always happy to hear from you if you have any questions or need assistance with setup, installation, and operation. Please give us a call at (845) 735-7907.