Our Devices Are Considered Medical Devices, We Do Not Charge Sales Tax.
Visolux Digital XL FHD
Eschenbach’s Visolux Digital XL FHD is an advanced portable video magnifier that features a 12” TFT LCD display with a touch screen interface, an FHD camera, built-in stand, and many other features!
The device’s unique Dynamic Line Scrolling (DLS) feature allows the user to scroll both horizontally and vertically when on the higher magnification levels without having to move the device. Its FHD camera actually sees more than what’s shown on the screen, making reading a book or magazine easier than ever. Images can be captured and stored on a removable 8GB SD card.
The Visolux Digital XL FHD’s HDMI and USB ports allow the user the option to transmit images directly to their computer and live stream to a television screen. And its HDMI-in option allows users the ability to connect a video camera so the image from the camera appears on the screen (camcorder and distance viewing accessories sold separately). Its unmatched connectivity options and superior image quality make this the ultimate magnification device!
- Magnification: 2x to 22x in steps or continuous zoom
- Illumination: LED illumination with 3 brightness settings (100%, 75%, 50%)
- Power Source: Li-ion rechargeable battery. Operation time 2.5 hrs.; recharging time 4.5 hrs.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Screen/Display Size: 12” non-reflective TFT LCD display, 16:9 widescreen format
- Viewing Modes: True color as well as 14 false colors
- Image resolution: 1920×1080 pixels using an FHD camera
- Warranty: 2 years
- Accessories: Protective zippered case included, Optional Base 1655-105, Optional Bumper 1655-108, and Carrying Case 1655-109 (sold separately), Camcorder and tripod available for distance viewing (sold separately)
- Miscellaneous: Button or touch-screen operation with speech output on all menu options, HDMI cable included for live streaming to a television, USB cable included for downloading images to a MAC/PC
C TECH provides fast, local support & training. Our friendly staff is always happy to hear from you if you have any questions or need assistance with setup, installation, and operation. Please give us a call at (845) 735-7907.