Our Devices Are Considered Medical Devices, We Do Not Charge Sales Tax.
The ViewPlus Elite was built to withstand the toughest embossing requirements while embossing at 200 characters per second. With the highest quality components available you can expect your braille requirements to get done reliably and quickly.
The Elite is designed to fulfill high volume Braille production needs combined with high resolution tactile graphics – Prints double-sided Braille in one pass, taking advantage of automatic print layout adjustments for enclosed tactile graphics. The Elite uses continuous tractor feed paper up to 12-inch wide at a compact desktop machine size. It provides a built-in Ethernet port for easy network installation.
The Braille dot produced by ViewPlus embossers can be adjusted in height, allowing users to adjust to the individual sensibility of the reader’s fingertip. This makes extended Braille reading more enjoyable, while maintaining unsurpassed detail in producing tactile graphics. The unique shape of the ViewPlus dot is proven to make Braille more durable, thus allowing documents to last longer over time. ViewPlus solutions include Windows printer drivers that will allow embossing directly from Windows programs, utilizing the same process as printing to mainstream color printers. What you see on the screen is what ViewPlus embossers will print, representing the color spectrum from white to black in 7 different heights of the embossed dots.
- Print speed: Up to 200 CPS
- Printing Mode: Double-sided
- Tactile Resolution: 20 DPI
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
- Width: 4 – 12 inches (101 – 305 mm);
- Continuous tractor feed; Weight: 30 – 140 lb (50 – 230 gsm)
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Dimensions / Weight
- Height: 8.8 in Width: 22.3 in Depth:13.8 in
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Power Supply
- 85 – 264 VAC; 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%); Standby: 22 W
- Heavy Embossing
- 235 W
C TECH provides fast, local support & training. Our friendly staff is always happy to hear from you if you have any questions or need assistance with setup, installation, and operation. Please give us a call at (845) 735-7907.